Our Medieval Executioner Axe or fantasy axe was inspired by an axe used on the 1978 Molly Hatchet album cover. This two-handed medieval battle axe is made from a forged steel axe blade and attached to a hardwood shaft. It works great for medieval and fantasy displays or for use as a fantasy axe at a medieval or Renaissance fair. The Medieval Executioner Axe features a leather-wrapped handle for extra style and grip.
- Axe blade has double head
- Handle is wrapped with leather
- Great as a stage prop, collectible, or display
- Axe head is made of carbon steel
- Handle is made of wood
- Overall Length: 30 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 4.5 Inches