Just because you are having a medieval feast does not mean that you have to abandon silverware. In fact, it just means you can break out the cool pieces of cutlery, like this Medieval Eating Knife, which serves well at any feast, festival, or dinner! This handy knife is a useful utility item, as well as a choice instrument to have on hand when it comes to feasting. The knife is crafted almost entirely in carbon steel, and it features a semi-straight edge for cutting, as well as a curved point for stabbing and skewering as needed at the table. The wood grip is black lacquered and adorned with silver lines, as well as brass details, making it look more like a knife fit for a noble than anything else. It measures approximately 9.75 inches long. Paired with a good medieval feasting fork or used alone, you can certainly bet that this Medieval Eating Knife will certainly help you to make a good impression at your next feast!
- Crafted Entirely in Carbon Steel
- A Classic Medieval Feasting Utensil
- Features a Semi-Straight Edge and a Fine Point
- Knife Handle is Finished in Black Wood with Siler and Brass Accents
- A Great Collectible and a Fine Medieval Feasting Utensil
- Length: 9.75 Inches