There bracers are more than just shiny pieces of decoration to wear on your arm whenever you go into a LARP battle. These Medieval Combat Bracers are made to withstand the rigors of LARP and mock combat, combining the best of both leather and steel. These bracers are relatively simple in their design, but that simplicity is a great advantage, as it gives them a level of versatility that is not seen in other pieces of armor. Handcrafted from 20 gauge steel and 9-10 oz. black leather, these bracers look great with a wide assortment of different armors and costumes, perfectly complementing warriors, rogues, assassins, rangers, thieves, swordsman, and more with practical ease. The bracers are available in only one size, although they do lace up the back, which means that in spite of only coming in one size, they are quite adjustable and can fit a wide assortment of different arm sizes. They are also available in two colors, either black or brown. You never know when a good pair of Medieval Combat Bracers like these are going to come in handy – that is, until others catch sight of you in the sun, these bracers gleaming on your arms.
- Made from High Quality 9-10 oz. Leather
- Handcrafted for Superior Quality and Detail
- A Matched Pair of Bracers Plated with 20 Gauge Steel
- Plated Bracers are Worn Using Grommets and Laces for Adjustability
- Great for Warriors, Knights, Rogues, Thieves, Assassins, Swordsmen, and Other Fun Costumes
- Ideal for Use at LARP Events, Renaissance Fairs, Stage Productions, and More
- Comes in One Adjustable Size