Some extra carrying capacity is never a bad thing. After all, you never know when you are going to need the extra space! This Medieval Buckled Leather Belt Bag slips right onto your belt and creates a handy place to store and carry all sorts of goodies. This handsome bag is made entirely from fine, high quality leather, and it features a pair of belt loops on the back. This ensures that the bag can be easily and securely worn on just about any belt with comfort and ease. The bag also has a fold-over flap closure, which is secured in place via a small buckle and attached leather strap. Perfect for storing practically anything, from modern day amenities like cell phones, wallets, credit cards, and keys, to olden accents, like thief kits, compasses, maps, and more, this Medieval Buckled Leather Belt Bag is a must-have for the costumed fair goer, as it makes it easy to carry modern amenities, costume trinkets, and fair souvenirs, all at the same time!
- A Versatile Belt-Carried Pouch
- Has a Buckled Flap Closure
- Fits Most Belts with Ease
- Ideal for Carrying and Storing Trinkets, Accessories, and Modern Amenities
- A Great Accent for Virtually Medieval Costume or Look
- Made from Fine, Quality Leather