When you head out on a grand adventure, make sure that you have a way to carry your gear. You should check out the Medieval Braid Belt Bag. Made from leather, this brown bag has a rectangular front flap that secures closed with a braided strap and a loop. The black strap ends in a teardrop shape. On the back of the bag, there are two loops. They allow the bag to slide onto a belt, not included. Inside the bag, there are two side flaps to help secure items placed in the pouch. Add this belt bag to your medieval or fantasy costume. It looks great at a faire, LARP event, or cosplay convention. You can also use it in a stage production.
Please note that as this is made with natural materials, it may vary in color.
- Secures with a braided strap and loop
- Has two internal flaps
- Features two loops on back for sliding onto a belt, not included
- Great for many medieval and fantasy characters
- Wonderful for faires, cosplaying, and more
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 8 Inches
- Width: 5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.