If you wish to show off your warrior name or allegiance then why not use the Medieval Banner Patch? It looks great on any coat of arms. Made from cotton canvas, this cream-colored patch comes in two sizes. The patch depicts a banner. The medieval style banner has an arched shape with pointed ends. Polyester embroidery forms neat borders around the edges and a bit of detailing. On the back, there is a fusible backing, making it easy to iron on to another piece of fabric. You can add the Medieval Banner Patch to a tabard, banner, or a variety of pieces to create a unique look. The possibilities are endless for a DIY project.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two sizes
- Depicts a medieval style banner
- Iron-on adhesive backing
- Great for DIY projects
- Makes a unique touch to a coat of arms or an outfit
- Made from cotton canvas with polyester embroidery
- Medium: Height – 1.8 Inches, Length – 7.9 Inches, Weight – 0.1 Ounce
- Large: Height – 3.1 Inches, Length – 13.8 Inches, Weight – 0.6 Ounce
Measurements are approximate. This is a handmade item that is measured by hand. Please allow for approximately 1-2 inches of variation from measurements shown.