The kilt is a classic piece of Scottish Highland attire, but as important as the garment is the tartan, which can easily identify someone as member of a certain clan. The McDonald Tartan Kilt features the tartan belonging to its name, that of clan McDonald. Traditionally, this tartan might just be one of the most iconic and easily recognizable in appearance. The pattern features a predominately red coloration with dark green, blue, and black forming an intricate checkered pattern. This kilt is a modern-day recreation, although it still features straps and buckles, just as the originals did, to secure the garment about the waist when it is ready to be worn. This kilt is offered in several sizes by measurement of the natural waist in inches. For anyone looking to emulate the iconic look of a Highland Scotsman, this McDonald Tartan Kilt is a great way to start.
- Features the tartan of clan McDonald
- Has attached leather straps with buckles for wearing
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Great for casual wearing, events, or costuming
- Made of acrylic wool fabric
- Order by Natural Waist Size
- Kilt Length: 24 Inches