Providing a touch of vintage elegance to your ensemble, the Map Print Layered Overskirt fits over another skirt to create addition volume and flair. The antique map pattern looks stunning with Neo-Victorian apparel. Black lace ruffles trim each of the three layers that cascade down the back. A wide black satin ribbon ties the steampunk overskirt in the front, making it simple to add to the outfit of your choice. For an alternate look, this ruffled overskirt can be worn over pants or leggings as a combination of modern and vintage fashion. No matter how you wear it, the patterned overskirt gives you unforgettable style!
- Displays a vintage map pattern
- Three layers cascade in back
- Ruffled lace trims each layer
- Ribbon ties overskirt in front
- Goes great with steampunk styles
- Made from 65 percent cotton, 35 percent polyester blend