Replicating the timeless style of spears which were used throughout history, both for hunting and war, the Man at Arms European Spear by Cold Steel is a spectacular weapon which allows you to experience a foundational tool of antiquity. Keeping true to its traditional form, this weapon features a long and double-edged blade which tapers dramatically toward the tip to form a supremely sharp point. Attached to this head is a shaft made from ash wood, which is amply long to help the wielder strike their target from a distance. This is a battle-ready weapon and is crafted for durability to match its functionality. Pay homage to a weapon design whose roots stretch back to the Bronze Age by wielding the Man at Arms European Spear by Cold Steel.
- Functional weapon for combat or collecting
- Designed to emulate a traditional spear
- Sturdy hardwood shaft provides great reach
- Features a double edged spear point blade
- Head made of 1055 high carbon steel
- Shaft made of premium ash wood
- Overall Length: 84.5 Inches
- Head Length: 20.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 64 Inches
- Overall Weight: 52.3 Ounces
- Head Weight: 21.9 Ounces
There are no reviews yet.