The Maloik Sign of the Horns Maschio Necklace is a gothic twist of the classic rock salute. With a rebellious air, the skeletal hand responds to the Evil Eye of death, refusing to accept the ill intent or bad luck, it seeks to invoke. The skeletal hand forms the Sign of the Horns, perfect for warding away evil spirits or saluting your favorite heavy metal band. The detail on this pewter jewelry piece is quite impressive. The fleshless appendage possesses an antique finish, and the branding of its maker engraves the back. Fasten it easily around your neck with the included trace chain. Unleash your rebellious side with the Maloik Sign of the Horns Maschio Necklace.
- Handcrafted in England
- Inspired by Italian superstition and rock culture
- A skeletal hand forms the Sign of the Horns
- Includes a black trace chain with clasp fastener
- Offers a stylish salute while warding off the Evil Eye
- Made from fine English pewter
- Width: 1.06 Inches
- Height: 1.61 Inches
- Depth: 0.51 Inches
- Chain Length: 21 Inches
There are no reviews yet.