An amazing example of a high-end tanto point blade, this tough, reliable steel knife is sure to appeal to the discerning knife buyer. The Magnum Tanto II 3V Knife is crafted from American CPM 3-V high performance powdered steel. This premium high carbon super-steel shows off incredible attention to detail and a diamond-like coating that gives it an inky black finish. Highly scratch and wear resistant, the Japanese-style knife has been honed to a super sharp edge. The Nightfall series knife has a long, Kray-Ex handle for a sturdy grip, so this functional knife is built to last! The fixed blade knife comes with a Secure-Ex sheath.
- Made from U.S. CPM 3-V high carbon steel
- Features DLC coating with black finish
- Sturdy Kray-Ex handle
- Has tanto point blade
- Scratch and wear resistant
- Comes with a Secure-Ex sheath
- Blade made from high carbon powdered steel
- Kray-Ex handle
- Overall Length: 13.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 7.5 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 5 mm
- Handle Length: 5.6 Inches
- Weight: 11.4 oz.