Now you have done it – your stitches have come loose! Grotesque in the extreme, the Loose Stitches Prosthetic depicts a large slice that has been sewn shut, only to be torn open once again as the black stitches come out. The wound shows small holes where the stitches once passed through, only a couple actually remaining. Dark red flesh gives a bloody look to this stitched wound. This latex injury makes a great Halloween accessory. The fake wound can be applied directly to your skin, shown here on the neck. Application instructions are provided on prosthetics packaging. Perfect for zombies, this latex wound will amp up whatever horror costume you come up with!
This item cannot be returned or exchanged once removed from its original packing.
- Hand-painted for impressive detail
- Fantastic addition to many different costumes
- Can be applied directly to your skin
- Ideal for Zombie and other horror costumes
- Fantastic for Halloween or costume events
- Made from high-quality latex
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens