The tunic is a classic part of any medieval attire, making this piece a great choice. This Long Sleeved Medieval Tunic is as fine addition to a medieval mans attire as he could ask for, thanks to its subtle touches of detailing. This particular tunic is designed with a long length, falling about as far as the knee, just as old-world tunics did. The tunic is made from cotton fabric, which offers a medium weight and a soft feel. The hem is split on the sides, to allow for easier movement, and it also features touches of decorative trim, both on the splits on the hem as well as around the sleeve cuffs and the neckline. The trim is black on all colors except for the black tunic, where the trim is silver. The basis of a good medieval outfit hinges on the basics, and a good tunic is a basic necessity. Luckily, this Long Sleeved Medieval Tunic is one that any guy can wear with ease, and one that will prove to be a solid foundation on which any medieval man can build a variety of different looks on.
- A Mens Tunic Made from Fine Cotton Fabric
- Designed to be Long – Falls To the Knees
- Features Decorative Trim on the Cuffs, Hem, and Neck
- Extremely Comfortable to Wear
- Perfect for a Variety of Medieval and Renaissance Costumes and Looks
- Small/Medium: Fits up to a Chest Size of 40 inches
- Large/X-Large: Fits up to a Chest Size of 46 inches