The seax, also known by several other names including scramasax and simply sax, was a type of Germanic knife that was the common sidearm of a Viking. This Lombard Seax is based upon a 6th century version of this Viking Age weapon. Crafted entirely from 5160 tempered carbon steel, the blade of this seax is durable and fully functional. The peened tang construction of this seax enhances its durability, making it perfect for a Viking warrior. This seax features a darkwood handle, carved for an authentic look and feel. A hand stitched leather scabbard is included as well, to keep your seax protected until you are ready to use it. Both authentic and functional, the Lombard Seax is a must have for Norse warriors to keep at their sides for both everyday use and for warfare.
- Made from tempered 5160 carbon steel
- Full tang enhances strength and durability
- Darkwood grip is carved for eye catching appeal
- Includes a protective scabbard
- An attractive and functional Viking knife
- Overall Length: 19.125 Inches
- Blade Length: 12.5 Inches
- Weight: 1 lb. 4 oz.