Bring beauty to your garden, patio, or lawn when you decorate with the Lippie Urn. With elegant decadence in its intricate, floral designs, this classical planter lends Greco-Roman and Renaissance charm to any outdoor display. The semi-cylindrical planter has a square base and a narrow, tapering stem with acanthus leaf accents. The bottom of the bowl is rounded and features upwards-reaching scrolls. A flower design accents most of the pot, framed by more scrolls under an outwards curled lip. This ornate Grecian planter is made of fiber stone, which is a high quality mix of sand and stone with a sturdy fiberglass backing. The Renaissance planter is the perfect way to bring antique elegance to your home or garden and is available in a great range of hand painted finishes and weatherings all safe for both indoor and outdoor display.
As this item is handmade, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Great for holding decorative or live plants
- Available in a variety of finishes
- Highly durable and lightweight
- Adds classical style to any decor
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors
- Made of fiber stone, a mix of sand and stone with a fiberglass backing.
- Clean with water, mild soap, and a sponge or brush.
- Overall Height: 25 Inches
- Outer Pot Diameter: 18 Inches
- Inside Diameter: 14 Inches
- Depth: 14 Inches
- Base Width: 11 Inches
- Base Length: 11 Inches
- Weight: 15 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.