For chess fans, few historical works possess as much interest as the Lewis Chessmen, which may be one of the few medieval chess sets in existence. Show off your enjoyment of this key artifact with the Lewis Chess Knight Pin Badge. These pieces, likely of Norse origin, fascinate many people. The pewter knight pin badge models its shape by depicting a knight riding a small horse and holding a spear and shield. The pin badge supplies a pin with clasp, so it can be easily incorporated into any wardrobe. The information card offers more information on who the Vikings were and why they were successful.
- Features pewter pin badge
- Includes card with historical information
- Displays a Lewis Chessman Knight Pin
- Makes a great gift or wardrobe addition
- Perfect for history enthusiasts