For chess fans, few historical works possess as much interest as the Lewis Chessmen, which may be one of the few medieval chess sets still in existence. Show off your enjoyment of this key artifact with the Lewis Chess Knight Necklace. These pieces, likely of Norse origin, fascinate many people. The pewter knight pendant in this necklace models its shape by depicting a knight riding a small horse and holding a spear and shield. The pendant is supplied on a waxed cord, so this piece can be easily incorporated into any wardrobe. The information card offers more information by describing why the Vikings wore jewelry and how it evolved over time.
- Features pewter pendant with waxed cord
- Includes card with historical information
- Displays a Lewis Chessman Knight Pendant
- Makes a great gift or wardrobe addition
- Perfect for history enthusiasts