The Lenora Damask Tunic takes inspiration from historical garments worn by the rich, noble maidens of the Middle Ages. Its luxurious design is perfect for a courtly appearance or for the fun and festivities of a renaissance faire. The full-length tunic possesses long-sleeves and a wide, round neckline. It is handmade from a robust damask fabric. The damask is a tightly woven blend of polyester and cotton. It provides extra warmth and durability with the added benefit of repelling light rain or drizzle. The rhombus pattern takes inspiration from a historical design. The green color option comes with a silver pattern, while a golden design decorates the black version.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
Please be aware that the pictured belt is not included with the dress
- Beautiful tunic for fair maidens of noble status
- Decorated with a historical rhombus pattern
- Excellent base garment for different looks
- Historical apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made of 75 percent polyester, 25 percent cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Bust – 32.3 Inches, Waist – 25.2 Inches, Hip – 34.6 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 35.4 Inches, Waist – 28.3 Inches, Hip – 37.8 Inches
- Large: Bust – 38.6 Inches, Waist – 31.5 Inches, Hip – 40.9 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 42.1 Inches, Waist – 35 Inches, Hip – 44.5 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust – NA Inches, Waist – NA Inches, Hip – NA Inches
Measurements are approximate.