No matter if you roleplay an assassin, alchemist, mage, or cleric, make sure that you consider adding the Leather Vial Holster to your look. Made from 5-6-ounce leather, this holder comes in two color options.
Rivets form four pockets with two pieces of leather. Each pocket holds a plastic vial with a cork cap. The front piece of leather is half as tall at the back. The back forms loops at the top for sliding onto a belt, not included. The Leather Vial Holster is an ideal accessory for a variety of characters.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in two color options
- Holds four vials
- Slides onto a belt, not included
- Versatile accessory
- Great for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from 5-6-ounce leather
- Vials are plastic with cork cap
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Width: 7.5 Inches
- Height: 5 Inches
- Depth: 0.6 Inch
- Fits belts up to 2 Inches wide
- Vial Volume: 5 ml
- Weight: 4 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.