As a renowned warrior, famed for your skill in battle, you know to protect your arms from an attack by wearing the Leather Scale Arm Bracers. Made from thick leather, the brown bracers come as a pair. They secure to the arms with leather lacing. At the wrists, each bracer has a straight edge. Next to the edge, there is a row of scales riveted to a suede backing. This row overlaps the next one. The rows overlap until the end of the bracers near the elbows. These bracers are a great option for any medieval or fantasy warrior to wear to a LARP event or reenactment.
- Sold as a pair
- Secures with lacing
- Features a scaled pattern
- Wonderful for a variety of characters
- Great for reenactments and roleplaying events
- Made from leather and suede
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.