Even the regular Roman soldier was a well-equipped and well-trained soldier. They were armed and armored, with most soldiers even wearing the Leather Roman Trooper Helmet in order to provide the most protection possible on the field of battle. This helmet has the original look and feel of a classic Roman helmet, featuring a rounded cap with a visor, as well as a protective tail in the rear, located at the base of the neck. The forehead of the helmet features a protective rim, while the sides of the helmet features hinged flap protection, designed to cover and protect the face. The helmet is made from sleek, darkly colored leather and features attractive orange colored accents, as well as a few circular brass colored accents under the helmets visor. The orange adornments run along the forehead and ear-openings of the helmet. This classic Leather Roman Trooper Helmet was not designed to be pretty but rather it was designed for effectiveness, protecting a troopers head without compromising his effectiveness. But there is a simple sort of elegance and appeal that this helmet offers to collectors and reenactors.
- Has a Sleek and Attractive Polished Look
- Ornamented with Brass Adornments
- An Impressive Display Piece or Collectors Item
- Makes for a Great Medieval Gift Idea
- Made from 18 Gauge Carbon Steel
- Front to Back: 8.25 Inches
- Side to Side: 7.9 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 14.5 Ounces
- One size fits most. 22 to 23 Inch Circumference.