The Brown Leather Pouch with Pockets is perfect for those moments where you want to keep your gear sorted into different compartments. This natural leather belt bag has a curved front flap secured with an adjustable, brass buckle strap. Two pockets on the front, underneath the flap, are perfect for keeping smaller gear from mixing with the contents of the larger pouch. Wide straps at the back of this medieval kidney bag make it easy to wear on most belts. For your next Renaissance fair, reenactment event, or LARP, have your small essentials neatly sorted and stylishly contained in this versatile medieval belt bag.
As this belt bag is made from natural leather, each bag may feature slight imperfections in its surface that are not faults in its design. Because of the traditional dying technique used, the color may also vary slightly from what is shown.
- Front features two small pockets
- Secures shut with an adjustable buckle strap
- Features two wide belt loops
- Great for Renaissance fairs, LARP, and other medieval events
- Made of leather
- Length: 6.5-9 Inches
- Top Width: 6.75 Inches
- Bag Opening Width: 2.5 Inches
- Bottom Bag Width: 8.5 Inches
- Width of Loop: 2.75 Inches
Measurements are approximate.