You can add some protection and style to your medieval or fantasy character by wearing the Brown Leather Gauntlet With Chainmail. Made from leather, this medieval gauntlet protects one hand. You can get it in either a left- or right-hand version, allowing you to pick what best suits your character and fighting style.
The brown leather gauntlet has a flexible base that covers the back of the hand. Stitched on top are 7-8-ounce leather plates. The plates cover most of the thumb and to the first knuckle on the fingers. The knuckles and thumb feature padding for added protection.
A thicker piece of leather forms a wrist cuff. Black suede trim runs along the edges of the cuff. Also, black aluminum chainmail covers the outside of the cuff. This cuff secures with adjustable buckled straps. Meanwhile, there are leather loops at the knuckles and thumb for securing themedieval leather armour to the fingers. This single armour gauntlet is ideal for any reenactment, LARP battle, or cosplay. Wear it with the Black Knightly Leather Gloves for a comfortable fit as shown, sold separately.
This item is handmade from natural materials, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in left- or right-hand options
- Has a black chainmail-covered cuff
- Padding on knuckles and thumb
- Secures with straps
- Great for reenacting, LARPing, and more
- Made from 7-8-ounce leather
- Chainmail is aluminum
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.