History saw many different types of daggers, but this LARP Trident Dagger is definitely one that features a truly unique looking design. The unique shape makes it perfect for parrying and off-handed defense, although it serves well as a side-weapon, too. This weapon is modeled after one of the more ingenious daggers from history, some of which featured hinged blades that could be deployed when needed. This dagger simply depicts the two hinged blades as permanently deployed, which creates a single combat blade, paired with two angled edges that are perfect for catching weapons. The weapons guard has a downward curl. The grip is wrapped to provide a secure hold and features a small pommel. This dagger has a stunning look, and it is also perfectly safe to use in your next LARP battle, thanks to how it is made. It is constructed from an extremely durable foam that does not shred, which has been sealed within a strong coating of latex. As safety is always a concern in LARP, this weapon also features a round, flexible fiberglass core that bends and flexes. The core also features a durable Kevlar cap for added protection, both against the core and for when the weapon is used to stab.
Please note that the pommel and guard come in gold, silver, and bronze, while the handle color can vary slightly. Unfortunately we are unable to pick specific color combinations for orders.
The LARP Trident Dagger has an overall length of approximately 20 inches. Please be aware that measurements may vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Grip wrapped with split-leather
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this Silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Overall Length: 20 Inches
Measurements are approximate.