As a member of the undead approaches your hiding spot, you are ready to attack and defeat them. In your capable hands is the White LARP Pipe. Made from soft EVA foam, this LARP weapon features a fiberglass rod core with a Kevlar tip, for a more durable construction. The white pipe also has a latex coating. It resembles a straight piece of lead pipe. On one end it looks like it has a bolt screwed on. The other side has the handle. This handle has a grip with the look of wrapped brown leather. Dark spots give it a used and dirty appearance. This allows it to fit in perfectly with a variety of post-apocalyptic scenarios and edgy aesthetics. The White LARP Pipe works wonderfully for LARP events, cosplay conventions, and prop use.
The White LARP Pipe has an overall length of 23.6 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- White coloring
- Realistic appearance
- Durable construction
- Perfect for post-apocalyptic costumes
- Great for LARP events and prop use
- Made from EVA foam
- Has fiberglass rod core and latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Overall Length: 23.6 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.1 Inches
- Head Height: 3.5 Inches
- Head Width: 2.6 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 5.5 Inches
- Weight: 8.1 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.