Whether you cosplay as a plumber or need a foam weapon that fits your post-apocalyptic aesthetic, add the Red LARP Pipe to your roleplaying ensemble. Made from soft EVA foam, this red weapon features a fiberglass rod core with a Kevlar tip, for a more durable construction. It also has a latex coating. It resembles a straight piece of lead pipe. On one end it looks like it has a bolt screwed on. The other side has the handle. This handle has a grip with the look of wrapped brown leather. Dark spots and lighter areas give the pipe a used appearance. This allows it to fit in perfectly with a variety of post-apocalyptic scenarios and edgy aesthetics. The Red LARP Pipe works wonderfully for roleplaying events, cosplay, and prop use.
The Red LARP Pipe has an overall length of 23.6 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- Battle worn look
- Realistic appearance
- Durable construction
- Perfect for edgy aesthetics
- Great for cosplaying and prop use
- Made from EVA foam
- Has fiberglass rod core and latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Overall Length: 23.6 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.1 Inches
- Head Height: 3.5 Inches
- Head Width: 2.6 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 5.5 Inches
- Weight: 8.1 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.