Sometimes you need something a bit more substantial than just a single pipe. Thankfully, you wield the Silver LARP Pipe Hammer against your enemies. Made from soft EVA foam, this steel colored weapon features a fiberglass rod core with a Kevlar tip, for a more durable construction. It also has a latex coating. This weapon resembles pieces of lead pipes screwed together in a T-shape. The head of the hammer has sections that look like pipe end caps. Next, the handle also has a similar piece as a pommel. In addition, the handle has a brown leather wrapped grip. Finally, dark spots adorn the LARP hammer to give it a battle worn look. The Silver LARP Pipe Hammer works wonderfully for LARP events, cosplay conventions, and prop use.
- Battle worn look
- Durable construction
- T-shaped design
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for conventions and prop use
- Made from EVA foam
- Has fiberglass rod core and latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Overall Length: 25.6 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.9 Inches
- Head Length: 9.1 Inches
- Head Width: 2.4 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 5.3 Inches
- Weight: 10.1 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.