Looking for a medieval sword to take into your next cosplay event? Be sure to check out the Foam King Solomon Sword for your needs. Made from dense polyurethane foam, this sword has a double-edge blade and a fiberglass core. The gold-colored crossguard has ornate detailing that includes two stylized griffons, one on each arm. Also, the crossguard has three lobes that extend onto the blade. The handle continues with a brown grip. An ornate ring sits in the center of the grip. Finally, the handle ends in a rectangular, golden pommel decorated with a silver Star of David. This foam sword works great with a variety of medieval and fantasy characters.
- Meant for cosplay and prop use
- Inspired by historical figure
- Unique crossguard design
- Brown and gold-colored hilt
- Works for a variety of characters
- Great for cosplay events
- Crafted from dense polyurethane foam and a fiberglass core
- Overall Length: 45 Inches
- Width: 9 Inches
- Thickness: 2 Inches
- Weight: 12.8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.