Smite your foes with the strength of eras past when you wield the LARP Jade Dao. The detailed hilt of this LARP sword harkens back to the artistry of ancient civilizations without lessening the menacing appeal of its dramatic, widening blade. Made of sturdy, closed cell foam over a flexible yet strong fiberglass core, this LARP weapon is based on traditional Chinese blades used for slashing and chopping action. The inner core has a Kevlar cap, and latex coating adds a layer of protection over the foam. The cast handle features a curved and rounded guard with a hand painted, antique brass coloration, while the handle itself appears as ancient jade with swirling patterns carved into its surface. A silver tone ring forms the pommel. A unique addition to any arsenal, this Asian-inspired LARP sword will bring both terror and awe to your next live action adventure.
The LARP Jade Dao has an overall length of 33.5 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a hand-made item.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Blade is made of closed cell foam
- Handle is cast from polyurethane
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out, and improves resistance to wear and tear.