Fit for a dwarven king of a vast mountain realm or any LARP warrior who wishes to strike with heavy, devastating blows, the LARP Dwarven Greathammer is an impressive fantasy LARP weapon made highly safe for live action combat. Sculpted out of shred resistant closed cell foam and detailed by hand, this double-sided LARP hammer has two wide, flat faces for definitively defeating opponents without causing real harm, as the foam head is hollow for both safety and easier wielding. An interior foam rod helps it maintain its shape and sturdiness without sacrificing safety. The steel tone hammer and haft are detailed with diamond-shaped, brass colored accents, creating the look of a prized, finely forged dwarven weapon. The foam haft has an inner fiberglass core with a Kevlar tip, and its long handle wrapped in leather for a comfortable and secure two-handed swing. After the grip is a diamond-shaped pommel that matches the other accents throughout. A protective latex coating adds a flexible durability to the soft foam surface. For heavy blows made safe for fantasy LARP combat, choose this double-sided Dwarven LARP hammer.
The Dwarven Greathammer has an overall length of 60 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Head and haft are made from closed cell foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.
- Length: 60 Inches
- Grip Length: 20 Inches
- Head Length: 16.5 Inches
- Head Width: 7 Inches
- Head Height: 7 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 5.1 Inches
- Weight: 3.4 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.