Adventurers, traders, and all members of medieval society need something to carry their goods in when traveling. The Large Merchant Leather Bag is ideal for this important purpose. Crafted of leather, this medieval bag features roomy interior with a front flap to keep your contents secure. Two sets of straps and buckles fasten the flap closed and are double stitched to the flap for greater strength. You can attach the pouch to a belt up to 2.5 inches wide via the loops on the back. Wear it to market or on a quest at a LARP event. This bag is ideal for Renaissance faires or fantasy conventions.
- Two sets of straps and buckles
- Double stitched to flap for greater strength
- Can attach to a belt, sold separately
- Great for LARP events or Renaissance faires
- Crafted from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Top Width: 8 Inches
- Bottom Width: 7 Inches
- Depth: 3 Inches
- Height: 5.5 Inches
- Belt Loop: 2.8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.