Who says that a bowie knife cannot have some great style? The Large Leather Stacked Bowie Knife certainly has a great style and design. This knife features a stainless-steel blade with the typical clip point of a bowie knife. Also, the blade has a short, thin fuller. Next, it has a curved, brass handguard. The curve of the handguard protects the hand on the edge side of the knife. It matches the brass pommel. Between the handguard and pommel, there is a stacked leather grip with pakkawood spacers. The stacked leather gives the grip a striped effect. Finally, the knife comes with an embossed, brown leather sheath. The sheath secures the knife with a small strap. The strap has a snap at the end. In addition, the sheath has a loop for putting it on a belt. A belt does not come included. This knife makes a great addition to someones outdoor gear as well as a knife collection.
Please note that as this is made with natural materials, it may vary in color and pattern.
- Features a clip point blade with a thin fuller
- Has a unique striped design on the handle
- Comes with a brown belt sheath
- Great for collections or displays
- Wonderful for outdoor use
- Blade is stainless steel
- Guard and pommel are brass
- Handle is stacked leather and pakkawood
- Sheath is leather
- Overall Length: 17 Inches
- Blade Length: 11 Inches
- Handle Length: 6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.