Angels do not always float around on clouds wearing pink gowns. Some, like the angel depicted in this Large Anne Stokes Prayer for the Fallen Pillow, represent a darker type of spiritual world that appeals to a more Gothic styling. This throw pillow is made from spun polyester, and it features the look and feel of cotton canvas. A dark angel kneels on the stone floor of a cathedral in the image depicted on this pillow. She wears a flowing black dress, and her large white wings give her a celestial look. Her hands are clasped together in prayer and she tilts her head up towards the light that is beaming in from the window of the cathedral. Stay comfortable in your home while still adhering to your Gothic style with the Large Anne Stokes Prayer for the Fallen Pillow!
- Crafted from spun polyester
- Features a cotton canvas look and feel
- Depicts a Gothic angel praying in a cathedral on both sides
- Brings the art of Anne Stokes to life
- Makes a great home accent or gift idea
- Length: 20 Inches
- Width: 20 Inches