A Lannister always pays their debts. This phrase, in Westeros, is commonly heard, and is often mistaken for the Houses own words. It implies great wealth, and now you can share in that wealth, when you add this Lannister Moons Coin Set to your collection. This set of coins consists of two similarly styled coins, the Silver Moon of Tommen II Lannister and the Silver Moon of Tommen III Lannister. Like father and son, the coins are alike, yet subtly different. Both are also struck from fine silver, giving them a truly valuable look and feel. Included with the coins is a coin bag, for safe-keeping and carrying. A Lannister always pays their debts, and it’s no wonder, what with currency like this Lannister Moons Coin Set being available to each member of the House!
Please note that because the coins are struck, they may vary, slightly, from what is shown above.
- Authentically struck, like the coins of old
- Consists of 2 different coins
- Coins are made from solid, fine silver
- Each coin is fully detailed and brilliant to look at
- Fully licensed by George R. R. Martin for his A Song of Ice and Fire series
- Great all-around collectibles and stunning when given as gifts
There are no reviews yet.