Fancy shirts and accessories are well and good, but sometimes it is good to get back to the classics. This Laced Collar Medieval Shirt is a traditional medieval shirt, one that serves well in a variety of costumes and situations. The shirt is made entirely from fine cotton fabric, and it is offered in two versatile colors, either black or white. The loose-fitting shirt features full-length sleeves, which end in cuffs that keep the sleeves secured around the wrist. The shirt also features a short collar, as well as a laced-up closure on the neck, which can be drawn tight or worn open, at the wearers comfort and discretion. It is offered in four different sizes. The benefit of a classic like this Laced Collar Medieval Shirt is that it can be worn with ease. You can pair it with virtually any look, and it will not disappoint you with easily it fits into gothic, medieval, and Renaissance styles, not to mention all the various splinter-styles, like steampunk, Victorian, and more.
- A Medieval Shirt Made from Fine Fabrics
- Features Full Length Sleeves and a Laced Front Closure
- Very Versatile – Looks Good with Many Different Ensembles
- Extremely Comfortable to Wear
- Great for Casual Costuming for Medieval, Pirate, Gothic, or Renaissance Events
- Small: Fits a Suggested Chest Size of 34-37 inches
- Medium: Fits a Suggested Chest Size of 37-40 inches
- Large: Fits a Suggested Chest Size of 40-43 inches
- X-Large: Fits a Suggested Chest Size of 43-46 inches
Measurements listed are for suggested body type and do not reflect actual garment measurements.