Inspired by the classic ring lock folding knives of Africa, the Kudu Knife is a sturdy everyday tool for every conceivable task. A functional and stylish knife, this versatile folder features a rust resistant clip point blade. The beautifully mirror polished stainless steel blade holds its edge well, while allowing for easy re-sharpening. Embellishments on the textured Zy-Ex handle are representative of the hunting knifes namesake, resembling the antlers of the African Antelope, the Kudu. An extremely strong locking mechanism securely holds the blade open while in use. Close the blade by pulling up on the ring attached to the back spring. Ready for anything, the Kudu makes a wonderful lightweight utility knife.
- Embellishments on wood grain textured handle
- Sturdy locking mechanism keeps blade rigidly open
- Closes by using ring attached to back spring
- Rust resistant clip point blade
- Great folding knife for everyday use
- Blade made of 5cr15mov stainless steel
- Handle made of synthetic, wood-textured Zy-Ex
- Open Length: 10 Inches
- Blade Length: 4.25 Inches
- Handle Length: 5.75 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.08 Inch
- Weight: 2.4oz.