Featuring a full tang blade made of 1075 high carbon steel, the Kondoru Tanto is a terrific addition to any personal armory. This fixed blade knife is a beautiful interpretation of the classic Japanese sword worn by Samurai. The blade features a strong tanto point, perfect for piercing through tough materials, and a gorgeous polished satin finish. There is a steel guard to protect your fingers from slipping onto the blade during use. The handle is made from a fine walnut with a textured grip that provides optimum control over the blade. Included with this knife is a matching walnut scabbard with wrapped paracord, giving it a tactical appearance.
- Tanto point great for piercing hard materials
- Strong and reliable full tang construction
- Steel guard for added safety
- Hardwood handle has textured grip
- Includes a walnut scabbard with paracord wrap
- Blade is made of 1075 high carbon steel
- Handle is walnut
- Overall Length: 14.75 Inches
- Blade Length: 9.75 Inches
- Handle Length: 5.0 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.20 Inch
- Weight: 21.92oz.