Give your hands the defense they need in battle by wearing the Knightly Medieval Gauntlets. These articulated armour gauntlets are made of 16 gauge steel, with its plates layered on top of the fingers of a brown leather glove base. The reverse side of the gauntlet does not have steel covering, which allows for better dexterity. Polished steel plates then cover the knuckles, hand, and up past the wrist, ending in a pointed, flared cuff. These historical gauntlets are the perfect pieces for adding to a knights look or for putting together any kind of warrior outfit for reenactment, Renaissance fairs, and more.
- Fingers, knuckles, and hands are covered in articulated plates
- Pointed cuff extends past wrist
- Attached to a brown leather glove
- Great for historical reenactment, Renaissance fairs, and more
- Made of 16 gauge mild steel
- Overall Length: 16 Inches
- Hand Width: 4 Inches
- Wrist Width: 4 Inches
- Glove Opening Circumference: 14 Inches
- Index Finger Length: 3 Inches
Measurements are approximate.