During LARP, it is a certainty that your opponent will take aim at your forearms. Without their strength, wielding a sword is nearly impossible. Protect these trusted limbs and deflect the enemy attack with the King Steel Arm Bracers. Crafted from 18-gauge mild steel, each bracer features a raised, polished cross at the center. Its bright gleam contrasts with the matte finish of the armour. Rolled edges and rivets increase the bracers deflection capability. Buckle straps adjust the fit above the wrist and below the elbow. Enhance your defense even further by pairing the Kings Steel Bracers with the Kings Steel Greaves.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur. Please note that the leather straps may come in black or brown depending on what we have in stock.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Features a pair of arm bracers
- Possesses an acid grey finish
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Customize fit with adjustable buckle straps
- Offers protection for the forearms
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use Leather care products for the fittings.
- Small: Wrist – 5.5 Inches, Forearm – 7 Inches, Length – 7.5 Inches
- Medium: Wrist – 6 Inches, Forearm – 7.5 Inches, Length – 8.5 Inches
- Large: Wrist – 6.5 Inches, Forearm – 8 Inches, Length – 9.5 Inches
These are measurements of the armour only. These measurements do not include the straps or buckles. This will show you how much of your forearm the bracer will cover.