Those who wish to become a warrior from the fantasy world of Ammon should make sure to check out the Kit Rae reissue of the Kilgorin Sword. Made from 420J2 stainless steel, this sword features a leaf-shaped, double-edged blade. At the base of the blade, there is an engraved pattern adorning it. The Kit Rae logo adorns the short ricasso.
Next, the Kilgorin Sword Reissue has a unique crossguard. The arms stick out from the center like most crossguards. Then, they curve towards the blade. The arms of the crossguard have claws that face the opposite direction of the crossguard ends. Dark snake designs adorn each crossguard arm. The center of the cast metal crossguard also points towards the blade. It has additional detailing.
Next, the hilt has a ridged ABS handle wrapped in black leather. The ridges make the handle easier to grasp. The hilt ends with a unique pommel. The pommel looks like a warriors skull wearing a horned helmet. Both the crossguard and pommel have an antiqued finish. Finally, this sword comes with a Vaelen Confronts Darkness art print by Kit Rae and a certificate of authenticity. Add this fantasy sword to your weapon collection or display the Kilgorin Sword Reissue for all to see. It also makes a great costume sword.
- Features an ornate crossguard and pommel
- Has a ridged grip
- Comes with a Vaelen Confronts Darkness art print and certificate of authenticity
- Great decor piece
- Wonderful addition to a collection or costume
- Blade is 420J2 stainless steel
- Handle is ABS with a leather wrapping
- Crossguard and pommel are cast metal
- Overall Length: 36 Inches
- Blade Length: 25.5 Inches
- Art Print Length: 18 Inches
- Art Print Width: 24.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.