In the days of the old West, badges were a fairly common sight and were often worn by many who held positions of power, ranging from lawmen to government officials, and more. This Kansas City Deputy Marshal Badge recreates one such badge from the West. As the badge implies, it would have been worn by a deputy marshal who served in Kansas City helping to maintain order and justice within the city. The badge is attractively simple, being star shaped with engraved and embossed lettering. The badge is crafted from solid copper and features an antique silver finish that really highlights its design. It has also been double die struck to ensure the best detailing possible. The badge features a soldered pin on the back, ensuring that the badge can be either displayed or worn as a personal accessory. On its own, this impressively detailed badge makes for a great display piece to have along with any other western memorabilia, although the Kansas City Deputy Marshal Badge truly looks great when it is pinned onto the shirt of an authentic looking Wild West costume.
- An Authentic Looking Wild West Badge
- Features Decorative Patterns and Designs
- Crafted from Solid Copper
- Has an Antique Silver Finish
- Double Die Struck for Greatest Detailing
- Soldered Pin Allows the Badge to be Worn
- A Great Collectible, Costume Accessory, or Gift Idea