Whether you take the role of a Viking, foot soldier, or another character, the Brown Jules Brigandine will help protect you in battle. Made from 4-ounce split leather, this handmade medieval brigandine comes in three sizes.
It secures with five straps in front and laces on the sides. Both end near the hips. The front, sides, and back have open slits from the hips down to the hem, which ends near the ankles.
The brown, sleeveless brigandine features a rounded neckline. On the front and back, there are multiple rectangular plates riveted in place. The 5-6-ounce leather plates add protection. This leather brigandine is ideal for historical reenactments, LARP events, and more.
Please note that the Brown Jules Brigandine is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in five sizes
- Multiple rectangular plates
- Secures with lacing and straps
- Open at the hem
- Great for reenactments, LARP events, and more
- Made from 4-ounce split leather and 5-6-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.