These Juana La Loca Steampunk Heels are named after Joanna of Castile, who was widely regarded to be a mad queen. Of course, you would have to be mad to not want to wear these heels, as they possess a rich yet subdued style worthy of any ensemble. These shoes have a subtle style and look that ensures their appearance as a perfect complement to just about any style you can imagine. They are crafted using micro suede material, which makes the outside luxuriously soft, while the interior of the shoe features a lining, which all but ensures the comfort of the shoe when worn. The custom molded heel is decorated with intricate little Victorian pieces that culminate with an attractive and glimmering mock Swarovski crystal element. The shoes are closed toe, and they slip on and off with ease, making them a quick fix for any outfit that as need of a beautiful pair of shoes. The Juana La Loca Steampunk Heels are a classy pair of high heeled shoes that any woman could benefit from having as a part of her wardrobe, thanks to their subtle yet versatile style.
- Made from Luxurious Micro Suede Material
- A Closed Toe Steampunk Style Heel
- Features a Victorian Heel Decorated with Intricate Designs
- A Swarovski Crystal Element Adorns the Heel
- Great for Formal Events, Everyday Wear and Costume Use
- Standard US Womens shoe sizes. Runs true to size. They are not available in Wide or Narrow, just Standard.