Jormungandr, The Midgard, or World, Serpent, is a great ouroboros in Norse mythology that encircles the world. The Jormungandr Belt Buckle depicts this massive sea serpent biting its tail as it is described in the Prose Edda. This Norse Gothic belt is crafted from fine English pewter in the shape of a dragon holding its tail in its mouth. Engraved around the side of the serpent in Norse runes are the words Jormungandr Midgardsormr, which translates to Jormungandr the World Serpent. Spines along the back of the dragon add an additional sunburst look to the buckle. A bar runs the diameter of this rugged belt buckle, allowing it to be attached to any standard 1.5-inch belt strap, and it is perfectly compatible with our Leather Belt Strap (AG-L1B). The perfect way to bring a touch of Norse mythology to your look, this belt buckle will complete your outfit without overshadowing anything else. Give it as a gift to a fan of Gothic or Norse styles or use it in your Norse ensemble!
- Depicts Jormungandr, The Midgard Serpent
- Displays a serpent biting its tail carved with runes
- Compatible with our Leather Belt (AG-L1B)
- Great for casual or costume wear
- A fantastic personal accent or gift idea
- Made from fine English Pewter
- Fits a 1.5 Inch belt strap