Based on the gugel hoods of medieval Germany, the Jona Wool Hood adds a distinctive touch to your character, while offering protection from the elements of nature, making it a suitable accessory for both historical and fantasy roles. The hooded mantle is handmade from a blend of sheep wool, polyester, and viscose. The wool lends to its water repellent properties as well as its authentic look and feel. The synthetic fabrics reduce felting and itchiness while increasing comfort and durability. A cotton inner lining provides extra protection from the cold. A crenellated pattern follows the bottom hem of the mantle, while a long, pointed tail drapes from the back of the hood.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Hooded mantle with liripipe tail
- Hem lined with a crenellated pattern
- Covers the head and shoulders
- Historical apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made of 70 percent sheep wool, 30 percent polyester, and 10 percent viscose
- Inner lining is 100 percent cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Head Opening: 12.2 Inches
- Tail Length: 48.8 Inches
- Shoulder Width: 21.7 Inches
- Front Shoulder Length: 8.7 Inches
- Back Shoulder Length: 18.9 Inches
Measurements are approximate.