The rule of Joffrey Baratheon as king is at the heart of several of the books in George R. R. Martins novel series, A Song of Ice and Fire. Minted in his likeness, this Joffrey Baratheon Golden Dragon bears his likeness and his name in rich gold-metal. The coin is crafted entirely in red brass, to give it a polished gold-metal gleam without the price. It features the profile of a crowned Joffrey Baratheon on the obverse, with the sigils of House Lannister and House Baratheon around a shield on the reverse. The coin is fully licensed by George R. R. Martin, for his novel series. The Joffrey Baratheon Golden Dragon is a fine coin and collectible, and a reminder of the character, how not all that glimmers is as precious as gold.
Please note that because the coins are struck, they may vary, slightly, from what is shown above.
- Authentically struck, like the coins of old
- Made using red brass (80% copper, 20% zinc)
- Medallic – coin features two distinctive sides
- Front features a profile and name of Joffrey Baratheon
- Back features the Baratheon stag and the Lannister lion
- Officially licensed by George R. R. Martin
- Diameter: 28mm
- Weight: about 14 grams