Wander the woods or medieval market in effortless style when you wear the Joachim Tunic. Made of linen fabric, this cap sleeve mens tunic makes the perfect base for an incredible variety of medieval or fantasy themed personas. Reaching to about knee length on most wearers, this red linen tunic is here shown layered over a longer, long sleeve underdress. Combine it with your favorite wardrobe staples to get a look that is unique to you. The V-shaped split at the rounded neckline and the side slits up the skirt allow for comfortable wearing while adding just a dash of style. Perfect for upcoming reenactment events, LARP gatherings, and Ren festivals, this medieval tunic provides an easy way to dress the part.
- Essential staple for medieval reenactment wardrobes
- Cap sleeve tunic reaches knee length on most
- Slight A-line structure is slit at sides for mobility
- Neckline features narrow V-shaped split
- Great for historical reenactment, LARP, and Ren fairs
- Made of linen fabric