Out of the four major weapons of Chinese martial arts, the straight sword or Jian is considered the gentleman of all weapons. The Jian Short LARP Sword takes inspiration from this ancient blade and proves its worth during battle. Crafted from closed cell foam around a fiberglass core, the double-edged blade is Blade finished with a latex coating. A fuller lightens its weight and strengthens its structure. Cast from polyurethane and painted by hand, the handle displays a realistic wood finish with metal carvings. Golden Chinese symbols decorate the oval cross-guard, rain-guard, and pommel.
This latex-hybrid weapon is approximately 29.5 Inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is a handmade item.
Latex-hybrid weapons are more durable than standard latex LARP weapons, but they still need to be maintained to a certain degree. The hilts are relatively maintenance free. To care for the blade, we offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis to treat the blades of these latex-hybrid weapons. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the latex coating on the blade flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality latex-hybrid weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Blade finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
There are no reviews yet.