The Jambiya is found in every country that has been inhabited by the Arabs, from Turkey to the Balkans, even in Spain. It is unsure how old this exotic knife type is. Our offering is of the form found in Persia and India and is worn at the stomach under a sash or belt. It features a beautiful solid hardwood grip with decorative rondels. The hardwood scabbard covered in thin black leather with nickel tip.
Made by Windlass.
- Fully tempered high carbon steel blade
- Design is originated by the Arabs
- Includes a sheath
- Overall Length: 14.375 Inches
- Blade Length: 8.25 Inches
- Blade Width: 2 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 3/16 an Inch
- Weight: 12 oz.