As you fight your way through the battlefield, your thirst for blood may be quenched, but your thirst for mead only grows. When the time comes to feast, be sure you are equipped with the Ivar Norse Drinking Horn with Leather Holder. This fully functional drinking vessel is crafted from a natural bull horn, making it an ideal accessory for any Viking warrior. It also comes with a brown leather belt frog so that it can easily be carried into battle or to the Renaissance fair. The belt holder has front lacing to help securely hold the drinking horn in place, and the wide belt loop fits easily on most medieval belts. The Ivar Norse Drinking Horn with Leather Holder is a fantastic piece of Viking drinkware that is sure to serve you well at your next medieval feast or reenactment.
Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here. Color variations can include all Black or Ivory.
- Can be used for drinking
- Includes a leather belt frog for easy carrying
- Perfect for Viking feasts or medieval dinners
- Made from natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
- Length: 14-16 Inches
- Capacity: 15-17 Ounces
- Fits Belt Sizes up to 3.5 Inches
- Belt Strap Width: 0.75 Inches
Measurements are approximate. This horn is a natural product and its shape and size will vary.